Eligible candidates are required to apply only online at website link "Link Will Be Provided Shortly"
Post Code-01 (Pre-clinical Sciences -1) 01 Post (UR)
Age Limit: 45 Years
Ph.D. (Biological Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/Life Sciences) with 3 years or MD (Pharmacology) with 5 years relevant experience.
• Have more than 8 years of industry relevant experience
• Experience with toxicology, pharmacokinetics, animal studies is needed
• Proven track-record to progress small molecules from discovery to early development
• Knowledge of pre-clinical assays and early ADMET etc.
• International experience (working with multinationals)
• Excellent team and communication skills
• Good organizational skills and ability to work independently
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate is expected to take early leads into preclinical drug development. The candidate is required to have proven track record in small molecule drug development specifically in designing and implementing animal studies, pharmacokinetic models and preferably have experience in IND- enabling toxicology studies.
Principal Scientist: The candidate will head the Preclinical Sciences Unit.
Post Code-04 (Biotherapeutics / Biological Research) 01 Post (UR)