21 April 2017
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel,
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 28.04.2017 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project. Title of project: “Pregnancy outcomes in Indian women with endometriosis and biomarkers correlation: a cohort study”
1. Project Assistant One
Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the life science
One year experience in laboratory Not exceeding
30 Years 3 years
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
Don't forget to mention helpBIOTECH when you Apply