07 April 2017
W A L K – I N – I N T E R V I E W for engaging Project Associate on Contract The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project Associate for Project entitled “Study on Conservation of Blacknecked Crane and e-flow requirement for their habitat in the proximity of Nyamjan Chu HEP, Arunachal Pradesh” purely on contractual basis for a period of two years. The EQ, DQ and other details of the Project Biologist is as provided below :
1 Engagement Positions Project Associate (One position)
2 Essential Qualification (EQ) Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Wildlife Science /Zoology/ Botany/ Forestry/Ecology/Environmental Sciences with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university with ≥ 3 Years experience in relevant field.
3 Desirable Qualification (DQ)
1. Ph.D degree in Life Sciences/ Wildlife Science /Zoology/ Botany/ Forestry/Ecology/ Environmental Sciences
2. Experience of subject related to ecological surveys of wetlands and rivers with special reference to assessment of water quality and environmental flow and aquatic flora and fauna.
3. Experience of preparing technical /study report(s).
4 Work description Conducting field research activities in Arunachal Pradesh; data compilation and analysis; Report writing
5 Duration 12 months
6 Location of Project site Arunachal Pradesh
7 Age Not exceeding 40 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories may be relaxed as per the rules.
8 Emoluments Rs. 45000 Consolidated
9 Funding agency Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate change, Govt. of India
1. The candidate interested for personal interview should report by 0930 hrs for scrutiny of documents on 20 April 2017 followed by an Interview on the same day at 1100 hrs at WII, Dehradun.
2. The candidate may opt for interview via Skype should send their application, copies of educational certificates, extra curricular activities and date of birth certificates (soft copy) to Dr. K.Sivakumar, Scientist F, through email at (email@example.com) before 16 th April, 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for Skype interview, which will be on 20th April 2017 at 11 am onward. His/her selection would be confirmed after verifying their certificates in original.
3. Candidates those appear interview in person at Dehra Dun should bring the duly filled in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities; date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
4. No TA/DA and accommodation will be provided for attending the interview.
5. The application form can be downloaded from the Institutes website www.wii.gov.in The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete Information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Don't forget to mention helpBIOTECH when you Apply