MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) G.G.AGARKAR ROAD,
PUNE – 411004
INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (1) IN THE BIOENERGY GROUP
1. Position/s & No. Research Associate (1) under ARI Project (MIC-10)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code ARI Project: (MIC-10) ‘Culture Collection Activity’. Period up to – 31.03.2017. Post Code: RA [MIC-10]
3. Group/ Division Bioenergy Group
Essential: (i) B.Sc & M.Sc.1st Class in Microbiology, (ii) Ph.D in Microbilology/ Biotechnology
Desirable: Experience in Polyphasic Bacterial Identification, Taxonomy, Characterization of Extremophiles, Publications in Journals of International Repute
5. Monthly stipend RA- Rs.36000/- + HRA (Fixed)
6. Age limit RA-35 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST & female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
7. Last date for receipt of application 31.08. 2015
8. Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 07. 09. 2015 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail. ( after 5 days gap from 7.)
9. Date & time of Interview 16. 09. 2015 at 10.00 a.m., ( after 7 days gap from 8.)
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee Rs. 100/- for RA, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, up to 31.08.2015. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying.