DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Requirement of Senior Research Fellow Applications are invited for the following vacancy under Research project entitled “Exploiting temporal transcription profile, computational analysis and post-transcriptional gene silencing to identify and intercept interactions between host and dormant and actively replicating Mycobacterium tuberculosis”
Senior Research Fellow One
M.Sc. Degree in Biotechnology/ /Microbiology/Bioinformatics and 2 years research experience in the relevant field NET/GATE Qualification with at least 2 years research experience in M. tuberculosis culture and related techniques as well as transcriptome data generation and analysis.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
Interested candidates are to submit their Curriculum Vitae by 5 PM on 17th August, 2015 to Room No.107, Department of Biotechnology, AIIMS, New Delhi-29.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by email for interview