ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPICES RESEARCH
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala
Walk- in- Test cum Interview for the selection of Senior Research Fellow under the scheme “Phytophthora, Fusarium and Ralstonia Diseases of Horticultural and Field Crops ” will be held at this Institute as per details indicated below.
WALK -IN- TEST CUM INTERVIEW
Name of the post : Senior Research Fellow
Number of posts : One
Date of Interview : 08 -12-2015 at 10.00 AM.
a) Essential Ph.D. degree in (Ag.) Plant Pathology/Microbiology/Applied : Microbiology. Or Master’s Degree in (Ag.) Microbiology/Applied Microbiology/ Microbiology/Plant Pathology with the Integrated Degrees like B.Tech. and M.Tech.(5 years). Or
Graduates with three years Bachelor’s degree, who have acquired professional Master’s degree (3 years) like M.Sc.(Ag.). Or
Candidates having Master’s degree in Basic Sciences (Microbiology/Applied Microbiology/Microbiology/Plant Pathology) and have qualified NET. As regards, NET examination, any national level examination conducted by the Central Govt. Departments/agencies for admission to Ph.D. programme are considered as NET.
The following are some of the NET examinations: CSIR-CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test. MHRD-Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering admission. DBT-Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bioinformatics by Bioinformatics National Consortium. DAE-JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM. ICMR-JRF Entrance Examination. ICAR-Test conducted by ICAR for admission to Ph.D. programme. DoP-GPAT. b)Desirable 2 years research experience in Agricultural Fungal Pathology/Microbiology/Mycology :
Emoluments : Rs.25,000/- per month + 20% HRA
Upper Age Limit : 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women as on date of Interview. Upper age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC).
Duration of Project : Up to 31-03-2017
General Terms and conditions
1. The above positions are purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the closure of the project selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any . There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
2 . No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
4. The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR would be final and binding in all aspects.
5. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall after 10.00 A.M.
6. Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
7 Those who do not possess the proof of Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview. Note: All relevant certificates (in original) and bio data, No objection certificate in case he/she is employed elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to be produced at the time of interview. Location of IISR Kozhikode Main Campus - Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 ”Kozhikode - Kollegal” Road.