ICAR - NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC RESOURCES
Near ITI Chowk, G.T. Road Bye pass P.O. Box No. 129
Karnal -132001 (Haryana)
WALK-IN INTERVIEW A walk-in Interview will be held at ICAR - National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR), Karnal (Haryana) – 132001, an institute under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), for selection of One positions of Young Professionals II on contract basis as per details given below.
Name of the Scheme / Project: Center for Agricultural Bioinformatics. Project Duration: Till 31st March 2017.
Young Professionals II - One position
Date & Time of Interview: 10.30 A.M. on 02.12.2015
(i) M.Tech. in Bioinformatics / Computer Science / Computer Application. Desirable: Experience in Linux, MySQL, Java, C++/ PHP/ PERL R based data analysis and application development in Bioinformatics.
Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- per month
Consolidated Age Limit: Minimum age 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
Note: Age will be calculated as on the date of interview.
Relaxation of age admissible for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. of India /ICAR rules.
1. Candidates should bring his / her bio-data, original certificates supporting educational qualifications and experience, photocopies of certificates, a latest passport size photograph at the time of interview.
2. Young Professionals II will be engaged for a period of 12 months, extendable to a maximum of another term based on needs of the organization and performance of the candidate. However, maximum duration will not be extended beyond two years.
3. The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointement as the position is purely temporary.
4. No T.A. / D.A will be paid to candidates for attending the interview.
5. Decision of the Director, NBAGR, Karnal will be final and binding on all aspects.