Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the position of one Project Assistant (on contractual basis) to work in the project “ Genetic Diversity of Clostridium in seafood and Development of Lateral Flow Immuno Assay (LFIA) for toxino typing” funded by Department of Biotechnology Technology. The engagement of Project Assistant will be up to 1/2017 / co-terminus with the scheme.
Fellowship : Rs.8000/- p.m (consolidated)
Qualification : Master degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology /B.Tech in Biotechnology
Desirable : Excellent analytical skills in Bioinformatics and computer documentation
Age : Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of interview
Venue: CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin
Date of interview: 28.3.2016
Time: 10.00 am
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 10.30 am
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under DST norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.