Department of Education in Science and Mathematics
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING
Sri Aurobindo Marg,
Subject: Recruitment of Three Junior Project Fellows– Walk-in-Interview under the Project:-
1. Promoting Quality Learning in Science at Upper Primary Level in Scheduled Tribe (ST) Dominated Districts of Chhattisgarh: A Framework. (PAC Code 6.02)
2. Centre for Popularization of Science (PAC Code 6.30)
The Department of Education in Science and Mathematics (DESM), NCERT will hold a Walk-in-Interview to recruit three Junior Project Fellows two (02) in PAC Code 6.02 and one (01) in PAC Code 6.30 on Contractual basis. The interview will be held on 15th June, 2016 at 10.30 A.M. in the Room No. 2, 1st Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016. The terms and conditions of the fellowship are as follows:
1. Qualifications a) Essential For Project
No. 1-Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry/Zoology/Botany/Life Science/Bio-Sciences/BioChemistry or in any related discipline with minimum 55% Marks for general category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH).
For Project No 2 – Master’s degree in Botany/Agriculture/Horticulture or in any related discipline with minimum 55% Marks for general category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH).
i) : i) Degree/Diploma in Education (Pertaining to School Education) (For Project No. 1) ii) ii) Experience of working in computer software for statistical analysis/SPSS (For
Project No. 1) iii) National Eligibility Test (NET) (For project No 1&2) iv) iv) Knowledge of English and experience of working on Computer (For Project No. 2)
2. Age Limit : Below 40 years as per UGC guidelines
3. Tenure of Fellowship : Upto 31st March, 2017
4. Fellowship amount : Rs.16,000/- p.m. consolidated (NET Qualified) and Rs.14,000/- p.m. consolidated (Non-NET)
The candidates should report at 09.30 A.M.REGISTRATION will be closed at 11.00 A.M
NOTE 1. The candidates should bring their original certificates alongwith bio-data at the time of interview. 2. Fellowship is temporary with no provision of increment in the amount. 3. The candidates already in job should forward their application through their employer. 4. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview or joining the post.