Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
(An Autonomous Body of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India)
P.O. New Forest,
Dehradun – 248 006
Advt. No. 1-45/2009-ADG (EM)/Project Personal/ICFRE - Part File
Walk in interview for the following temporary positions, purely on contractual basis for a period of one year, as required under consultancy project entitled ‘Reclamation and Rehabilitation Plan for the areas affected by mining activity in Bellary, Chitradurga and Tumkur districts, Karnataka’ will be held on 10.08.2016 in the chamber of Dy. Director General (Extension) Room No. 145, ICFRE H. Q. Building, Forest Research Institute Campus, Dehradun from 11 am onwards:
Project Associate 02
28,000/- with Ph. D or 25,000/- (without Ph. D.) + HRA
1. First Class Post Graduate having 3 years relevant experience or Ph. D in discipline of Botany – 1 post.
2. First Class Post Graduate / B. Eng./ B. Tech, having 3 years relevant experience in discipline of Environmental Science/ Mining/ Geoinformatics / GIS – 1 post.
• Working experience and knowledge in Biodiversity and Environmental Impact Assessment studies and preparation of Environmental management plans of developmental projects
• Working experience of GIS for developing watershed based maps and assessing the biodiversity impact, computer knowledge and preparation of reports.
Senior Project Fellow 02
20,000 + HRA
1. First Class Post Graduate having 2 years relevant experience in discipline of Zoology/ Aquatic Life/Wildlife – 1 post.
2. First Class Post Graduate having 2 years relevant experience in discipline of Botany / Forestry/Geology – 1 post.
Age: Upper age limit for Project Associate is 35 years and 30 years for Senior Project Fellow, which is relaxable up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women, PH, and OBC as per ICFRE Rules. The criteria for selection of the candidate may be relaxed in exceptional cases at the discretion of the management.
General Conditions: Awards of the assignment on contract are governed by the prevailing Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Rules and other relevant Rules as applicable, and do not guarantee subsequent employment under the Council. All interested and eligible candidates must report on 10.08.2016 by 09 am at the office of ADG (EM) at ICFRE H.Q. Room No.137, Dehradun with their complete and signed Bio-data and Original Testimonials.
The candidates shall submit their resume along with self attested copies of testimonials and recent passport size 01 photograph with their signed application. Applicants not fulfilling the required qualifications and conditions will not be considered or may be offered junior position, if found suitable. Decision of the selection committee to determine the eligibility or criteria for selection will be final and binding on applicants. Based on interview, a panel of suitable candidates may also be made with one year validity. No TA/DA is admissible for this Walk in interview.