TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
ADVANCED CENTRE FOR TREATMENT, RESEARCH AND EDUCATION IN CANCER
KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI – 410210
Title of the Project
Pre-clinical efficacy in Model Systems and clinical Studies of Novel Radio protectant.
Dr. Vikram Gota
Duration of the Project One year.
Date & Time: 5th December, 2016 at 10.30 a.m.
Venue: Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
· The Research Associate will work in an interactive and collaborative environment, and will receive excellent training and mentorship.
· The candidate is expected to travel between ACTREC Kharghar Navi Mumbai, BARC Mumbai and Ahmedabad / Bangalore for collaborative and clinical research work.
· Motivated candidates with a Ph.D. degree in immunology or cell biology or related biological sciences within the past 2 years.
· The candidates with broad interest in studying pre-clinical efficacy in model systems and translational research are encouraged to apply.
· Experience in working with mouse models, animal tissue culture, transfection, flow cytometry, confocal microscopy, western blotting, ELISA, tumour transplantation, working with immune-compromised mice is required.
· Candidates with prior experience in working with ionizing radiation will be preferred. Candidates who have recently submitted their Ph.D. thesis are also eligible for this vacancy.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 45500/- (Rs. 35000/- + 30% HRA) per month.
Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 03-12-2016.