16 April 2017
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES
(A Central University)
TANHRIL, AIZAWL – 796004: MIZORAM, INDIA
No. MZU/DBT/BPS-U-Excel 2017
Advertisement No. 01
Walk – In Interview on 28 April 2017 from 11:30 AM onwards
Walk-in Interview will be held for the post of Research Associate (RA) for the ‘DBT’s U-Excel project entitled “Isolation of Antimicrobial Compounds from Plant Associated Endophytic Actinobacteria with a focus on Natural Product Biosynthetic Genes” at Department of Biotechnology, Mizoram University, Mizoram.
1) Research Associate (RA) - One (01) post. (Emolument: Rs.36,000/- pm plus 10 % HRA)
Eligibility: Ph.D degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Chemistry having publications related to the project in reputed journals.
Desirable: Having experience in microbial secondary metabolites production/ handling of endophytic microorganisms will be given preference.
• The term of service is for one year which may be extended further depending on their performance and/or other conditions prevailing at that time. Fellowship amount and age relaxations will be as per norms of DBT, New Delhi. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The appointment does not confer any entitlement or right over the job and will not be considered as formal service.
General Terms and Conditions
• Candidates having strong interest and dedication towards the objectives of the project and who will work at least for minimum two years period need to apply.
• The walk in interview will be on 28 April 2017. Applications, neatly typed on plain paper along with attested photocopies of mark sheets and certificates should be submitted on the date of the walk in interview. All the Original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
• No TA & DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in interview.
Don't forget to mention helpBIOTECH when you Apply