CSIR - CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
MYSORE – 570020
Advertisement No. REC. 63/2016
CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for one (1) position of Project Assistant Level I & two (2) positions of Project Assistant Level II on a temporary contractual basis in the IndoAustralian Research Project entitled Ensuring Food Security: harnessing Science to protect our grain harvest from insect threats (GAP-0405) funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), tenable at the Department of Food Protectants and Infestation Control Department (FPIC), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Venue : FPIC Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore
Date & Time : 22-04-2016; 10.00 A.M.
Assistant Level-I 1 (One)
BSc in Chemistry/Botany/Zoology with First Class and Basic Computer working knowledge.
Rs.8,000/- per month (Rupees Eight Thousand per month) consolidated as per CSIR norms
Project Assistant Level-II 2 (Two)
MSc in Zoology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry with First Class
Rs.12,000/- per month (Rupees Twelve Thousand per month) consolidated as per CSIR norms.
Terms and Conditions: –
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 25 years of age to the position of Project Assistant Level -I and 28 years of age to the position of Project Assistant Level -II as on 22-04-2016, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position.
2. The engagement of Project Assistant positions is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the Indo- Australian Research Project (GAP-0405) for a maximum period of 6 months and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
4. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
6. Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview. Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview at: FPIC Department, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 22-04-2016 at 10.00 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original upporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification.
Candidates are also requested to bring a complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photograph, to submit the same at the time of appearing for the interview. In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.